ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION GROUP ‘ C’, TN,
D4, Dr.Subbarayan nagar Postal Qtrs., Teynampet, Chennai – 18
P. MOHAN J. RAMAMURTHY A. VEERAMANI
PRESIDENT CIRCLE SECRETARY CIRCLE FIN . SECRETARY
No. P3/BMM/WR dt. 26.02.2016
The Postmaster General,
Coimbatore 641 002.
Sub:Subjects for bi-monthly meeting with the PMG, WR to be held on 09.03.2016 - Reg.
The under mentioned item of subjects are proposed to be taken up for discussions with the PMG, WR during the ensuing bi-monthly meeting. The same may kindly be entertained.
The old items pending unsettled may kindly be added with the new subjects.
1. Request for implementing the orders of the Directorate in No.27-46/2015-PO dt.7.1.2016 instructing to follow the Business Hours in Post Offices on week days and Saturdays as per Clause 5 of P.O. Guide Part I, which is statutory on this matter.
2. Request to implement the orders of the Directorate (Technology Division) vide their No. 46-12/2016-Tech. dt. 5.2.2016 to increase the Bandwidth in CBS/CIS P.O.s to the next level immediately, since the network connectivity is very poor in major offices, either with 128 Kbps or 256 Kbps. This resulting in abnormal delay to carry out the transactions and receiving brick bats from the customers at the counters.
3. Request to provide adequate infrastructure to the offices under Western Region, and to provide better amenities for the good working atmosphere and better customer services. For eg.
a) Three printers at Udagamandalam HO are under disrepairs/lost their lives, requires immediate replacement.
b) Supply of battery to UPS required to Olagadam SO/Erode dn. and the Genset provided there is beyond repairable condition.
c) The batteries provided at Harur S.O., Kambainallore S.O., Paupparapatti S.O. and Pennagaram S.O. under Dharmapuri Division are in a condemned position , requires immediate replacement.
d) Laser Printer at Tirupur North PO is in condemned position requires replacement.
e) Supply of new batteries required for 31 out of 61 offices in Salem West Dn.
f) Renovation of Gents toilet at Udhagamandalam HO which is found unhygienic.
The under mentioned office bearers will be attending the meeting. Necessary arrangements may kindly be made for granting special CL and relief to them.
1. Sri. J. Ramamurthy, Circle Secretary, AIPEU Gr TN @ D4, P&T Quarters,
Teynampet,Chennai 600 018.
2. Sri. A. Rajendran, Regional Secretary, AIPEU GR.C ,WR at Tirupur North P.O.,